Front Counter Services

Table of Contents

Special Event Permits (previously known as Special Occasion Licences)

Special Event Permits (SEP) are issued by the Liquor and Cannabis Regulation Branch (LCRB) and are required for any event host (i.e. Individual, organization, or business) planning to:

A SEP cannot be used to provide liquor sales or service for events at a private residence.

Information regarding SEPs can be found at: Apply for a Special Event Permit - Province of British Columbia 

An overview of the SEP policies and resources can be found at: Special event permittee resources and information - Province of British Columbia

Date modified: