Federal Serious and Organized Crime (FSOC)
Federal Serious and Organized Crime (FSOC) in British Columbia (E Division) work closely with international, national and municipal police forces and agencies to ensure the safety and security of Canadians and their institutions, at home and abroad.
We support federal and international operations to enforce federal statutes, e.g.
- drug trafficking
- human smuggling
- investment frauds and scams
- counterfeit currency and goods, etc.
We combat organized crime and terrorism through:
- Strategic target selection
- Synchronized intelligence driven investigations
- Intelligence based prevention and detection
- Law enforcement measures against terrorists, organized criminals and other criminal activity
- Date modified: