Integrated Child Exploitation Team (ICE)
The BC Integrated Child Exploitation Unit (BC ICE) addresses the ever growing demand for online child sexual exploitation investigations stemming from a dramatic increase in the use of the Internet.
In collaboration with the RCMP Tech Crime Unit, ICE:
- supports all law enforcement agencies in the province of British Columbia who are conducting these investigations;
- helps identify and assist child victims;
- identifies those responsible for the abuse and lay the appropriate criminal charges against them.
To report online child sexual exploitation and abuse, contact:
- your local RCMP Detachment, or
- the police force of jurisdiction in your area
- Canada’s tipline at www.cybertip.ca
- Date modified: